Jan 15, 2011

New Calling


I can't believe that I didn't blog about my new calling. It has been a few months and I don't no if I'll get the the hang of it but I love the girls. Being in Young Women's is definitely different then primary and let me tell you how I do miss it so very much. I loved singing with those kids every Sunday. Anyways, I am the 2nd counselor in the Young Women. I have some great girls but I'm still trying to figure then all out. I am also surrounded by some great leaders. Well, wish me luck in my new adventure.
Posted by a Young Women, Ha Ha

2 comments:

Kris said...

You'll be so great! You are awesome! I have a new calling as well... Camp Director. Sound familiar? hahah!

Roxanne said...

You will be so good Katie- you are good at whatever you put your mind to... we are truly blessed to have you in our family and I love you very much!