Jul 2, 2010

KnOck, KNock

Is anyone there?? It seems that blogging has slowed down a lot for many people, I know we are all really busy. If your life is anything like mine you don't even have time to go the bathroom let alone blog. I just wanted to let everyone know or at least the ones that read my blog that we are still here. Blake is playing soccer and it is awesome to watch him. He is really good and Donnie and I are really proud of him. Carter tried T-ball and soccer this year and is really good. We need to practice a little bit more on t-ball but it was great to watch him. As for Haedon and Nash they are crazy and wild like always. Haedon is reading and I love spending time with him. Nash is in the process of potty training, we have bad days and really bad days. I know it will come when he is ready I just wish it was when I'm ready (which is NOW). Pictures will be coming in the next few days. Hope you all are hanging on to this ride called life.

Posted by a tired but can't sit down mom.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Life just doesn't settle, does it? I know you are busy, but 'engaged in good work.'
Keep up the good work you always do.