Blake had his first football game last week. I wasn't able to go because of babysitting but Donnie said that he did really good. He is playing tackle and defensive end. He gets frustrated because he thinks he should be able to do more. Donnie tells him all the time he can't do everything by himself that's why you have a team. Anyways, I can't wait until I get to go to a game and see him play.
Here is a little video of the game.Posted by a football mom.
5 comments:
It is fun to watch him play. First time I've watched flag FB. You go Blake. Love grammy
I can't believe he is old enough to play... Remember when he was tiny and would do football drills in the house..... ooooooo Those were the days.... Great job Blake!
Way to Blakey!!! Good block- and that kid's even bigger than you!!! SOOOOOO wish I could be there! Thanks for posting the video Katie! Love ya! Gramma Witt
Are you kidding? I can't believe he is playing football. He is so darn cute. I love the video of him taking on that kid that is twice his size. He seems very determined. I love it!!
We would be great in the demolition derby powder puff! One problem though......I am totally chicken!
Post a Comment